Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WEDDING BLISS

So tomorrow is the day! I am going to try on wedding dresses for the first time. I am so overwhelmed already. There is so much pressure put on this day for the bride. What if I find the perfect dress but no one else thinks its beautiful or what if its 89,988,9284 dollars? Or what if THAT dress I have been envisioning my whole life is no where to be found. I guess I could always just call up Vera (ya know? Vera Wang!) and have her make one just for me. :)
But anyways. I will be starting the day off with my beautiful mother and Nana. These two women have made me who I am today. I want nothing more than to be JUST like them when I "grow up". I love them so much. Look how beautiful they are!!

Anywho, were going to get some Starbucks, have some pedicures and then head to Atlanta to go to a bridal boutique called Anya (its where my best friend got her beautiful dress!). I hope they are well equipped with some serious A/C and lots of room (do I hear a bridezilla already? probably so).  Then we will grab some lunch and meet my amazing future mother in law at Davids Bridal. I have zero intention of picking a dress tomorrow, I am too much of a bargain shopper and plus I wanna see what else is out there. But they say sometimes when you find the right one you throw everything you said out the window. We shall see. On the other hand, I know if I go ahead and get one tomorrow that means I can really get the ball rolling on the rest of the wedding planning.
Just for kicks I want to post a picture of the dress I have always wanted. This is not the exact style but its close enough, I call it the mermaid dresses. This is what I have been picturing the last few years. I am very interested to see if the dress I eventually get is anywhere close to this one. We shall see in about 9 months and 1 day!!
I cant wait til I can blog about finding the perfect dress, ahh! And then I can invite all my bridesmaids to come with me for my final fitting. (oh yeah, my bridesmaids dont know who they are yet :) I am wanting to make it special for them so I am waiting a little while longer)
Okay its time for bed, I just talked to Wes and he said I should send him a picture of me in a dress I dont like just so he can see me in a wedding dress? Hmm I think not! I want him to see me for the first time in a beautiful white flowy gown when I am walking down the aisle to him. Oh how I cant wait for that day.
Goodnight, I need to get my beauty rest ;)

Love Always,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment