Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pinterest has captured my interest...

So if you have not visited Pinterest.com yet then you are missing out big time. I feel like I am officially addicted. It is a website full of different photos. Photos of weddings, DIY projects, recipes, seasonal decorations... just everything. And you can make your own account, so that when you find cute ideas you can save them :) Here are a few of my favorites from today...
This is my dream master bedroom, my favorite is the chandelier. Could I put this on mine and Wesleys gift registry? hehe :)

I think this is the most adorable recipe. I will try it soon!!
Love these wedding shoes!!!!! Not sure if I would be able to walk in them all night but they are gorgeous!!!!
Would love to replicate this for our first child someday... in about 4 years!
Speaking of babies, my dream is to have a little Wesley someday. I love his beautiful red hair and I would love to have a little mini-me of Wes running around.
Last but not least, my favorite find of the day. This would be a great Christmas gift, birthday gift or just because? ;) Isn't it beautiful!!!


Thanks for reading!! All these pictures are from Pinterest.com. Check it out!!! And find me on there so we can follow eachother!! Goodnight :)
<3 Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment